News from August 2014
August 16, 2014
Registration is open. It’s going to be awesome.
November 7 – 9
(Pre-conference intensive sessions to choose from November 6, 6 pm – 9 pm, & November 7, 9 am -12 pm)
Delta Lodge at Kananaskis
The Perspectives in Exercise, Health and Fitness Conference delivers a packed weekend of over 34 sessions to choose from including Len Kravitz, Dean Kreillars, Tish Doyle-Baker, Vicki Harber and Anthony Carey. Plus we’ve got new presenters and opportunities for you to participate, including
- presentations in outcome centred research, two symposiums and panel discussions.
- Panel discussions on health change, chronic disease management, and the future of the exercise profession
- INCITE-sessions present outcome-centred research and programs
- Pre-conference sessions include Physical Literacy and Athlete Development, the Older Adult and Physical Activity Symposium and Athletic Therapy muscle testing
- Networking with more than 350 conference attendees from across western Canada: researchers, industry leaders, exercise physiologists, personal trainers and practitioners
outdoor activities planned over breaks to take advantage of the mountain air.
- Professional development credits for a range of accreditations: AFLCA (20), ACE (pending) ACSM (pending), CSEP (30 PDCs), NFLA (20 CPDs), NSCA (pending).
“Book your room now!” Delta Lodge