Functional Independence Training
NEW Functional Independence Training Program for Older Adults
This course is for leaders of older adult exercise programs within the community and seniors’ facilities. Learn adaptable, functional exercises to enhance your current programming.
Course content includes:
* Guidelines for practical, safe and appropriate movements
* Equipment recommendations
* Endurance, strengthening, flexibility, and balance activities
* Falls Prevention strategies
* General safety for older adult physical activity programs
This certificate course qualifies as an AFLCA re-certification course.
For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|June 21, 2013||Edmonton||Lesley McEwan||780–492-4435||$150.00|