- Exercise Theory is a prerequisite to Specialty exams or may be written in the same sitting.
- Exam fees apply to all exams. There are NO refunds for exams cancelled within 10 days of the exam sitting, including exam sittings not attended. A deferred exam fee of $15 will be applied to those rescheduled exams.
- All written AFLCA exams have a minimum passing requirement of 80%.
Decide where and when you would like to write the exam:
Determine what type of exam you are writing:
- If you have completed an AFLCA certification course and are registering for an initial post-course exam:
- Your course reference number is required for exam registration – refer to your certification bookmark.
- If you were unsuccessful on your previous exam attempt and are registering for a supplemental exam:
- You have up to two supplemental exam attempts. After the third attempt, you will be required to take the appropriate AFLCA course prior to writing the exam again.
- If you are rescheduling an exam and are registering for a deferred exam:
- Please note that your timeline begins on the first Exercise Theory exam date that you registered for regardless of attendance.
- If you have prior learning, education, or training and are registering to challenge an exam:
- Challenging allows you to bypass one or more AFLCA certification courses and move directly to the exam. Please review the qualification and requirements to challenge into the AFLCA.
- Required documentation must accompany your exam registration.
- The applicable manual is not included in your fee. Course manuals may be purchased separately.
Submit your completed exam registration and documentation:
- You must register a minimum of two weeks prior to the exam date.
- You may register for up to two exams in one sitting (does not apply to CFT Theory – one exam per sitting).
Study for your exam:
- Exam results are emailed out 2 – 3 weeks following the exam sitting and will not be provided over the phone.
For more information on the exam registration process, please contact us.