AFLCA Ever Active Kids workshops
Specially designed training in Child and Adult Fitness for activity coordinators and community workers.
Provides AFLCA Ever Active Kids and NCCP Fundamental Movement Skills certificate.
Ever Active Kids provides developmentally-appropriate knowledge, skills and tools, including physical literacy and fundamental movement skills so that you can design safe and effective activity programs for children and youth. This course is excellent for any exercise professional interested in leading physical activity programs for children and youth.
This fun, interactive course covers:
• children and adolescent physical development
• exercise, activity adoption, and adherence
• programming for children; physically, psychologically, socially, morally
• creative program planning and design
• motivation theories
• how to be an exemplary EAK leader
• physical literacy and fundamental movement skills
Register today or if you have a group and are interested in hosting a course please contact the AFLCA Office at 780–492-4435 and we would be happy to assist you.
|April 19 – 20, 2016||Edmonton||AFLCA||780–492-4435||$190.00|